Thursday, June 21, 2012

Dancing Skills

Today we had our last morning with the Kindergartener´s and it was surprisingly sad leaving them. The boys in my class are...interesting. They mostly just behave as they choose to. They were really entertaining though and I enjoyed their presence. When I said good bye to them, I was surprised to see that they thought I was really there to stay.

When we got back to the office, we did our usual routine of telling our morning stories and then we were off to lunch. Lunch is always really good and we always have something to talk about.
I always enjoy myself working with Jessa and Owen in San Rafael. All three of us really have gotten to know all of the kids and have grown to love them. I really am going to miss all the kids.
The best part of the day BY FAR was our car dancing skills. I never knew two families could have so much talent. I really wish we were traveling with the other family we are working with because they will be missed.

0 comments: