Thursday, February 9, 2012

"The only way you can truly get more out of life for yourself is to give part of yourself away."


So it was business as usual. Pat had the idea that we should find the less rowdy San Vincente boys. We colored made paper fortune tales, sang songs, and played musical chairs. I knew our morning was going too smoothly because all of a sudden all the boys were together and it was mass pandimonium with skateboards, scooters and other forms of hazardous horseplay. As we were getting ready for lunch we found out that Rose´s choco crispy bars were a success and that the 3 yr. olds will be eating them on Feb. 10th.

As for the afternoon, Marie and I sang a whole lot of songs and we were amazed that we didn´t have to pick up a hundred balls but rather the kids played in one corner. After dinner at Le Baguette we returned to PPA for sweet dreams. I attempted to read Aloha and Bunny Rabbits Picnic, we looked at pictures and marvelled at the pretty colors. When Edith said five minutes left, I did my best to put Andrea to bed and I sang him Silent Night and for Anderson, well, lets just say I sang him a song that my Mother sang to me, Good night and sweet dreams.

0 comments: