Monday, October 4, 2010

Team Journal - October 4th

Monday, October 4th

We each started our first full day in Lima, Peru, learning about what was expected of us. We had a nice cool day, many folks with jackets, but some of us were OK without. We had a meeting early, introducing ourselves, and reviewing our goals. Meals here were great, nice large servings that I would fix myself back in Annapolis, MD. Fortunetly for us, our tour bus was late, and we went throughout the city. Our host never stopped talking, repeating over and over in Espanol y Ingles tambien (my spell checker did not work on this Spanish)! I am in the process of reviewing my Spanish again, and await the kids tomorrow, Monday. We expect a variety of age groups of boys. I’m wondering how they`ll be. We shall find out.

BARRY SERINI

0 comments: