Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Our Babies

Yesterday was the third day on the job. I really enjoy hearing everyone's stories at the end of the day. I especially enjoy Owen's constant energy and laughter, as it always brightens up the room. Unfortunately, I have gotten sick so yesterday morning I slept while Helen took care of our babies. I always enjoy working with Helen with our babies even though the babies can be a bit exhausting. I am very happy that we are with such a wonderful and nice family to share the experience with. I wish we were traveling together next week too.
Yesterday afternoon Owen, Eliza, and I had such a wonderful time with the three-year olds. I always look forward to spending time with them. We got to play cars with them and then wash them and put their pj's on their petite cute bodies. I was sad to go and wished that we could have stayed longer. I am looking forward to seeing them this afternoon.
Last night we also went shopping and to dinner.

0 comments: