Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Getting Settled

We all settled in nicely in our second day at PPA.  Everyone became more comfortable with the children and our work, although each day was different.  It was wonderful to hear how much fun that Owen, Jessa and Eliza had with the three-year olds in the afternoon, I watched Martin do a great job playing with the boys in the area around the basketball courts, and two sisters seemed very attached to Helen.
 
As for me, the morning was calmer than yesterday, as Marty and I stayed with half the number of kids in the hospitalito than were there yesterday.  One of the children, Jeremy, was very enthusiastic about learning English and I taught him English words for at least two hours.  In the afternoon, I was happily run ragged by a five-year old

0 comments: